1Q84 (reprise)

I've just finished reading 1Q84.

Let's cut down to the chase. The story was brilliantly written. It was so tempting to just flip the book over to discover how the story ends, but I decided to stick it through.

Each chapter was named after the particular character it focused on. The book is divided into three- marking the time period that is explored. In a sense, it was like watching a thrilling mystery. Each book can be seen as a season, whilst each chapter can be perceived to be an episode. It was utterly brilliant. I was on the edge of my seat.

1Q84 was like falling down the rabbit's hole in Alice and Wonderland.

I will try to write a proper review when I'm a bit more coherent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave comments and to follow.