CONTAGION


I watched Contagion with a friend last week. I had not seen trailers for it, primarily because I didn't have much time on my hands to begin with. However, as the film commenced, I realised that it was an insight into epidemiology. The film in essence shows the progression of an unknown disease and the human responses to the threat of epidemics. 

The film was well-done, and wasn't too heavy on the medical jargon. There were probably one or two gruesome moments in the film, so I suggest not eating anything too heavy beforehand. There were a lot of big names throughout the progression of the story. It was fascinating to see how Hollywood captured the basic human desire to survive. Definitely a must-see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave comments and to follow.