ONE DAY

After a long hiatus from the world of blogging, I've decided to make a comeback in the form of a shiny new blog at a new home. One of the characters from the film entitled Contagion stated that blogging is like "graffiti with punctuation." I believe otherwise. 




Yesterday, I came home to find a package sitting nicely on my front door. I've been meaning to purchase the book before watching the film of the same title. Last week, when MX magazine and Hachette Australia advertised 1000 free copies of One Day, I immediately jumped at the chance. I completely forgot about it, until yesterday.


I'll post a short review about it. For now I'll leave you with the trailer to the film starring the lovely Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess. 




P.S. Happy birthday to my amazing and beautiful Mum. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave comments and to follow.