THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA

image taken from Lauren Weisberger's official site

I'm afraid that my insomniac tendencies have arisen once again. I've started reading yet another book in my arsenal. I've accumulated a large pile of books that I have to read. I guess that trips to my favourite bookshop cafe in Paddington during the semester didn't really do much good with regard to making the pile of books any smaller. On the contrary...

I got my copy of The Devil Wears Prada from a charity stall a few months ago. I haven't touched it until today. I decided to give my mind and my eyes a bit of a breather from reading One Day. Unlike the latter, I have indeed seen the film version of the Prada story. Honestly, I was more distracted by the clothing worn by the talented Miss Anne Hathaway in the middle scenes of the film. I have yet to give a proper review about this book, but I did enjoy the film when I watched it.

Delving away from the subject of the book, Lauren Weisberger's official site is quite elegant and quite easy to navigate. I rather liked the use of the shoes to point visitors to the right direction. Tres chic

I really should sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave comments and to follow.